Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kick Up Your Heels

Have you ever done something for the first time and wondered why you'd never done it before? I had that sort of experience last night at Jiao, which is a reflexology foot massage parlor (for lack of a better word, and I think that's actually the correct one) in Atlanta. I was quite impressed by their clever logo (footprint in the O) and their selection of tea and water upon entry. 

Foot massage felt great, caught up with a good friend and wondered many times during that hour why I had never done it before! 

I hereby declare foot massages a must for well-heeled fashionistas.

...in unrelated news, I found this image tonight and it made me laugh. One of my dear friends (who shall remain nameless) had the audacity to wear these...and it wasn't Halloween. Though, they'd be rocking if you were going as Heather Graham's character from Austin Powers. 

The owner of these babies shall remain nameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment